• 1 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream, chilled
• 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
• 1 fresh mango, finely diced (about 1/2 cup)
• 1/2 cup blueberry compote* (or substitute with jam)
*1/2 cup frozen blueberries + 2 tablespoons water + 1 tablespoon sugar boiled together into a thick syrup.
- In a cold bowl, whip the cream on medium-high speed until it forms medium-stiff peaks.
- With a spatula, gently fold the condensed milk into the whipped cream until well incorporated. Add the mango and distribute the diced pieces with a few gentle folds.
- Pour half the mixture into a freezer-safe container. Drizzle dollops of the blueberry compote over the cream, reserving half of it for topping. Pour in the remaining cream mixture and repeat the blueberry dollops. Swirl a knife or chopstick through the mixture to distribute the compote throughout (it also makes it look pretty).
- Freeze for 6 hours then scoop, serve and enjoy!