Coconut & Strawberry Chia Seed Pudding

I'll be the first to admit I was late to jump on the chia seed bandwagon. I'm so late I should probably be running after said wagon. This superfood is usually served for breakfast and Pinterest is chock full of recipes for soy or almond milk pudding but personally I really enjoy chia seed pudding as an afternoon snack and it's super delicious with coconut milk. Coconut milk adds a natural sweetness and when you pair it with fresh fruit it's like a tropical getaway for your mouth.

COCONUT & STRAWBERRY CHIA SEED PUDDING
Ingredients
• 2 tablespoons chia seeds
• 1/2 cup coconut milk (I use Coconut Dream)
• shredded coconut
• strawberries, sliced

Mix chia seeds with coconut milk and allow to soak for 20 minutes or overnight in the fridge. (After the first 5 minutes of soaking give it another stir to make sure all seeds get soaked.)

Just before serving, top with shredded coconut and strawberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment